Student Daily Dismissal Form
American Student Transportation (Bus Company) - Contact Information
American Student Transportation provides busing services for Parnassus Preparatory School. They can be contacted via phone at 763.425.2542.
Afternoon Transportation Changes
Parents must call the School of Grammar and Schools of Logic & Rhetoric directly to report any transportation changes. This means that if you have children in both the School of Grammar and the Schools of Logic & Rhetoric, you must connect with both Ms. Mester in the School of Logic/Rhetoric & Ms. Lemke in the School of Grammar While we understand that this is an extra step for you, this will ensure that all messages are received by the proper location and, thus, that all messages are delivered to your children. Please ensure that you make contact with the front office staff directly as your child's teacher may not receive an email or voicemail in time for dismissal.
You must notify the office of any dismissal or end of day transportation changes no later than 10:00 AM.
In order to track changes more accurately, please make all changes via e-mail.
- SOG changes go to Lemke@parnassusprep.com and Mester@parnassusprep.com
- SOL/SOR changes go to Carter@parnassusprep.com and Mester@parnassusprep.com
- In your email, please include the following:
- Student Name
- Student School and Grade Level
- Your child's homeroom teacher
- What day the change will occur
- What change you would like made (e.g., parent will pick up the child, child will go to Animus/Accendo after school)
- You must receive an email confirmation back for the change to have been processed. If you do not receive this by 1:00pm, please call the school to confirm this.
- If you do not have access to email, you may place a phone call to the school. However, we ask for any phone calls to be made as early in the day as possible so that staff can check all voicemails in a timely manner.
- No changes will be accepted after the 10:00am deadline, in order to properly confirm outstanding requests.
IMPORTANT: If you have not received a response confirming your email was received, please call the school office.
Parnassus offers bus service to families who reside within in the District 279 boundaries. To see the map of our busing boundaries, please click here.
To request busing for your child, please fill out the Transportation Request Form
and return it to the school.