Grandmaster Eui Lee, the head of World Taekwondo Academy, started Taekwondo at the age of 4 under his father Grandmaster Lee. Grandmaster Eui Lee is the most successful TaeKwonDo athlete in the Midwest area and the only professional Taekwondo athlete in Minnesota. During his 30 years of training he has learned how to incorporate structure and discipline while having fun with the students.
- 1996-current USA National Team Coach
- GM Lee was named the “U.S.A. Taekwondo 2011 Coach of the Year.”
- Minnesota Taekwondo State President
- Certified 7th degree black belt
- Certified CrossFit Trainer C.P.R Certified
- Personal Trainer to Professional Athletes
- Undefeated State Champion
- USA Taekwondo Certified Referee
- Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 2011 Lifetime achievement award winner
- 2011 Coach of the Year
- 2012 USA Olympic Coach
- 3x USA National Champion
Parnassus is delighted to offer the Taekwondo program at the school for School of Grammar students. They learn not only physical education, but also self-defense skills and leadership skills along with a character development program. Earning belts is part of this extracurricular program and not included at the school Taekwondo. Parnassus students that chose this extracurricular program could be a Black Belt by the time they get to 3L if they start the program in the prima level. The Taekwondo curriculum at school will advance regardless of the student’s participation in this extracurricular program.
The extracurricular program allows students to earn their belts as well as take additional classes at the WTA facilities in the Northwest metro. This is a fee-based program offered to all students starting in the prima level and up.
For more information about the extra-curricular Taekwondo program as well as additional classes and programs please contact Grandmaster Lee at 763-559-7091.
For additional information about WTA and additional classes, please visit the WTA website.